No products in the cart.
- DA REN ENTERTAINMENT SDN BHD (Company No.: 1359237-U) (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) is the owner and operator of www.binnbinn.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”) and the Company values you (hereinafter referred to as “the User”) and your privacy. It is the Company’s policy to respect the User’s privacy regarding any information the Company may collect from the User across the Site and other sites operated by the Company, the Company’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
- The Company may request for personal information when the Company truly needs it to provide a service to the User. The Company collects it by fair and lawful means, with the User’s knowledge and consent. The Company will also let the User know why the Company is collecting it and how it will be used.
Types of data and information the Company may collect
- The categories of information the Company collect may include, inter alia, the following:
- direct information: username and password, first and last name, phone number, e-mail address, home address, and such other information when the User register for an account, use of the Company’s service, or if communicate with the Company.
- additional information the User provide to the Company such as the User’s identity card number, bank account number and other financial information.
- third party information from third parties such as credit and consumer reporting agencies.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
- This information is used to operate, maintain, and provide to the User the features of the service and use to communicate with the User in the manner such as email or messages (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, change or updates to features of the service, technical and security notices).
- The Company’s third party partners and Company may automatically collect certain types of usage information during the User visits to the Site or when the User engages the Company’s services, such as sending cookies to the User’s computer.
- When the User accesses the Company’s service or the Site, log file information may also be collected about the User’s browser or mobile device which may include, inter alia, the User’s web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type. Analytics data or third-party analytics tools may also be used to help the Company measure traffic and usage trends for the service.
- When the User accesses the Company’s services by or through a mobile device, the Company may receive or collect and store:
- device type, model and manufacturer;
- mobile device operating system brand and model;
- phone number;
- a unique identification numbers associated with the User’s device or the Company’s mobile application mobile carrier;
- the User’s geographical location data.
- Third party ad networks, social media companies, and other third party services may collect information about browsing behavior from visitors to the Company’s service through cookies, social plug-ins, or other tracking technology for play or display advertisement.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
- The Company may share the User’s personal information in the instances described below. The Company may share User’s personal information with the following parties:
- Third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on behalf of the Company;
- Other companies owned by or under common ownership as the Company;
- The Company’s business partners who offer a service to the User jointly with the Company;
- Other parties the Company choses to share data with through the Company’s service;
- Other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of the Company’s business by another company or third party or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
- Third parties as required by law or if the Company reasonably believes are required by law.
- The Company may also aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties.
- The Company only retains collected information for as long as necessary to provide the User with the User’s requested service. Whatever data the Company store will be protected within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- The Company cares about the security of the User’s information but acknowledges that no security system is perfectly secure and if any information under the Company’s control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, the Company will conduct investigation and take remedial steps, in accordance with any applicable laws.
- The Site may link to external sites that are not operated by the Company. Please be aware that the Company has no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Access/Correct/Update to Information
- If there are any changes to the User’s personal information or if the User believes that the personal data the Company has about the User is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date, please write to the Company (the particulars are set out below) setting out the details of the User’s request and the User’s name and NRIC/Passport number. The Company will update the information/data as soon as possible. The Company may request information or documents from the User to verify the authenticity of the person making the request and any information relating to the corrections requested.
Deletion or Restriction of processing
- The Company allow the User the opportunity to remove any information about the User (save for information which is necessarily retained by the Company to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, storage purposes, or if there are valid grounds under the law to do so, such as legal claims etc.) from our database or require us to cease processing all or part of the User’s personal data by submitting a written notification addressed to our Company.
- The Company will require a reasonable amount of time to process such notices. Please note that after deleting the User’s personal data, the Company may not be able to provide the same level of servicing to the User as the Company will not be aware of the User’s preferences.
- The Company reserves the right to take the necessary actions if the Company feels that such removal or cessation would not allow us to provide our products and services or fulfill our obligations in a satisfactory manner. This includes our entitlement to refuse to provide or cease providing any facilities, products or our services to the User.
Enquiries and Complaints
- If the User has any questions or complaints about how the Company handle user data and personal information, please feel free to contact the Company at email: [email protected] or at the following address:
Address: 33B, Jalan 1/15A, Taman Sungai Besi Indah, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
- The User’s continued use of the Site will be regarded as acceptance of and consent to the terms and the Company’s practices around privacy and personal information. If the User does not consent to the terms herein, kindly contact the Company at the above mentioned contact details.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
- Please note that the Company may update this privacy notice from time to time via posting on our website. The User is advised to periodically view the Company’s website for any updates or the most current version of our privacy notice. The User’s continued usage of the Company’s services or continued relationship with us shall be deemed as acceptance of any updates, revisions or amendments made to our privacy notice.
This privacy notice was last updated in 25th May 2020
- This privacy notice is issued in both the English and other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between these two versions, the English version shall prevail.
Consent and Acknowledgement
- By providing the Company with the User’s personal data, the User hereby consents to the use, processing, transfer and/or disclosure of the User’s personal data in accordance with this privacy notice.
- In the event the User have provided/disclosed personal data of individual third parties including but not limited to the User’s directors, individual shareholders, employees, authorized signatories, agents, representative or otherwise, the User hereby represent and warrant to the Company that the User has the consent of such third parties and are entitled to provide their Personal Data to the Company to be used, processed and/or disclosed in accordance with this privacy notice.